The management website is where vertically integrated, single-stage processes happen.
As stated in "WebAsOne Manifesto," the asone-website is stored in a directory. The website at the hosting server is the output of asone-website. I used to be afraid of making changes to the website because it might break.
Updating live websites!
With WebAsOne, the fear of updating a live website is almost gone. Changing the layout or adding/deleting modules/pages are light operations and easy to revert. Users can edit a live webpage efficiently and with confidence.
Steps to create a website
- Use UI design to create a proto-type website
- Goto Google domain to register a domain
- Allocating a Linode VSP server
- Configure the Linode server with HTTPS
- Setting up an FTP connection to the Linode server
- Take about 5 minutes
- Updating the live website
Quick intro video: management web intro
Server Operations: Most are done by one or multiple clicks
- Rename/Redeploy a website
- Add FTP credentials
- Create/Delete/Duplicate a website
- WebMaster adds users and then assigns selected shortCuts to the users.
Website management operations: this is just a short list.
- Update the website
- Create/Delete pages
- Add modules to a page and assign shortCuts
- Editing page layout
- Update navigation/title/meta
- Add a locale
- Editing HTML tree array
- Use Google to translate contents
- Upload images. Perform image operations, including compress and lots operations.
- Inserting designs, copy records
- Create snapshot.
- Auto last 3 saves. Also last 10 min, 1 hr, and 1 day.
- Restore from snapshot or autosaves.